L'alliance Eclipse
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L'alliance Eclipse

Le forum de l'alliance Eclipse

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Geelong dating - Can you get it up?

AuteurMessage
Sheppart
Invité

Geelong dating  - Can you get it up? Empty
MessageSujet: Geelong dating - Can you get it up?   Geelong dating  - Can you get it up? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 6:07

Queensland dating - Maybe u can see my wild side My name is Kennedi OSGOOD I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. singles in Albany free online dating Orange online dating singles in Bathurst free online dating Central Coast dating Victoria free online dating My ideal first date would be me cooking a meal for my partner at my place and dining by candlelight with a great bottle of wine. No second rate restaurants for this gourmet chef, I prefer my own cooking! Smile Thhen anything goes as we get to know each other on the couch and then move into oral. We want someone that is not a jerk. someone cool to hang with. We don't have to know anything about you unless of coruse your in trouble we would like to know things like that ha ha ha. just be disease free and eb able to get an erection and we are all tood. I love to do work on the computer,cook,talk long walks to think,and enjoy quiet times.I also have a freaky side so sex is a must.And i enjoy every form of sex. Nothing serious just someone i can call on in my time of need when the mna ain't home. I truly believe that laughter is good for the soul and if you can't laugh at your own self, you're not the one for me! I can be serious when I need to but thoroughly enjoy being a goofball! I'm an extremely passionate person who lives for excitement and avoids drama! There isn't anything that I won't try once as long as it doesn't involve me having to eat it or alligators...oh hell no! Although I have a huge heart and I'm very giving...don't get it twisted...I know when to put my foot down so if i didnt csare you away then contact me! I like to do things like party and go to clubs. I really love the night life. I'm a very sweet and out going person that is trying to open up sexually. Hit me up if you are discreet and clean. Im a hornny girl lokoking for a good guy for a long term SEXUAL relationship. Not looking for couples or one time things. NO SOLPPY MEN! Needs to be mature and open minded.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Geelong dating - Can you get it up?
Page 1 sur 1